ARDEX AF 175
Fibre Reinforced Luxury Vinyl Tile Adhesive
ARDEX AF 175 is a fibre reinforced, water-based, solvent free, low odour, wet bond, acrylic emulsion-based floorcovering adhesive. ARDEX AF 175 offers excellent application properties and produces a high final bond strength with improved indentation resistance and excellent dimensional stability. It is protected from biodegradation and has good resistance to plasticiser migration.
ARDEX AF 175 is ideal for installing all types of Luxury Vinyl Tile and PVC floorcoverings in sheet and tile format, and can be used with all ARDEX Latex and Water-Based Levelling and Smoothing Compounds in both commercial and domestic locations.
- Fibre Reinforced
- Suitable for use over underfloor heating
- Solvent free
- Reduced lateral movement during installation
- Reduced adhesive squeeze between tiles
- Improved resistance to indentation
Product Code: 25000
- All types of vinyl floorcoverings including LVT and PVC
Drying & Curing:
- 14kg pail