ARDEX S 28 Neu
Microtec Large Format And Stone Tile Adhesive
ARDEX S 28 Neu is a Microtec fibre reinforced rapid hardening and drying Ardurapid technology cement based adhesive.
- Situations where the adhesive bed has to dry quickly or the tiling has to be grouted and put into use shortly after fixing.
- Where residual moisture could cause efflorescence and water marks on certain natural stone tiles.
- Very large tile installations that require effort to achieve wet bed transfer adequately to AS 3958.
- Very large or dense tiles that can impact adhesive drying times.
ARDEX S 28 Neu is suited for use in internal areas that are not permanently wet. Do not use in swimming pools or external areas.
• Concrete, renders, screeds
• Medium density fibre-cement sheet on walls and plasterboard
• Existing ceramic tiles
• Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC)
• Compressed fibre-cement sheet on floors (with ARDEX E 90)
• Heated floors
- Surfaces: Walls, Floors
- Colours: White