ARDEX UD 150
Thin-Layer Undertile Drainage Mat
ARDEX UD 150 is the only passive capillary thin-layer drainage system that can be loose laid without bonding to the substrate. Acting as a drainage channel underneath the tiled surface, ARDEX UD 150 speeds up the drying process and helps reduce the build up of efflorescence. Being fully unbonded, the system can be removed without compromising the waterproofing membrane.
- Unique, passive capillary, thin layer drainage mat laid without bonding to waterproofing.
- A 6mm layer of air speeds up the drying time of the system, reducing risk of efflorescence.
- Isolates tiled covering from substrate movements and stresses.
- Diffusion slits enable ventilation of residual moisture from cementitious substrates.
- Unique combination of intelligent reinforced mesh to provide optimum rigidity and bonding.
- ARDEX full system warranty
Product Code: 30322
- Thickness: 9mm
- Fully vitrified and ceramic tiles, porcelain, natural stone (excluding moisture sensitive) and mosaics.
- Mat Size: 1.02m x 1.96m = 2m²