ARDEX RA 144
Low-Viscosity Structural Concrete Crack Injection Epoxy
ARDEX RA 144 is a low viscosity, high modulus structural epoxy adhesive used for a variety of repair projects. With its low viscosity, it is perfect for horizontal gravity-feed repair of fine to medium size cracks and can be used in temperatures between 10°C and 35°C. Its bonding and sealing capabilities for interior and exterior slabs are exceptional. It can also be used as an epoxy mortar for spall repair when mixed with aggregate.
- Pressure injection of hairline cracks
- Pre-stressed membrane repair - bridges, reservoirs, dams etc.
- Gravity feed crack repairs
- Bonding agent for concrete, steel and wood structures
- Vertical anchor installations
- 20 minutes
Drying & Curing:
- Fully cured in approx. 24 hours
- Permanent internal or external application
- 470mL cartridges (Product Code: 22791)